30.04.2008

Al Khalil - Hebron  ©Reto Albertalli

We are back from Palestine.
I'm full of emotions, faces and lifes I meet in the trip. I'll take some time to digest it.
The most important thing I want to exteriorise is the big inequity between Palestinian people I meet and weapon israeli soldiers who are slowly going to let the Palstinian folk disappear.
What about Jewish people lived more than 60 years ago... ?
Words won't be able to describe what I feel. For this reason Reto and me have to work a lot now... soon you'll see new works.
Regrettably the exhibition in Berlin will be postponed?

1 Kommentar:

eLtRiVuLziO hat gesagt…

weee ali cieuu
impressionanti e fighissimi i lavori

ne avevo visto uno dalla bibi prima
di sapere che era tuo fi ga ta
compliments :)

comunque voglio vederli
dal vivo rendono molto di piu!

cieuu

AGLAIA'S WORK:

SOLDATI BAMBINI

SOLDATI BAMBINI
giornale cucito su stoffa, 60x160 cm, 2005

DETTAGLIO (SOLDATI BAMBINI)

DETTAGLIO (SOLDATI BAMBINI)